Monday, July 22, 2013

How Many Languages Can You Yell In?

My granddaddy used to work for a wealthy lady in her home and once commented that she was bilingual. When she insisted that she only spoke one language, he explained that she indeed spoke two languages: broken English and fluent profanity!

We have people checking out Yell at God and Live! from Denmark, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Russia! I know in some areas you are able to communicate more freely than others, but if possible, let us know where you're from and what language you yell in.

I'll soon be doing some short posts called "My Daily Yell." These will be my observations from the news that I feel I need to sound off about. I'll try to keep them short so that you can share them easily with others through your various mobile devices.


No comments:

Post a Comment